Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lalalalia-the realization while talking to yourself that someone else is within earshot, which leads you to crossfade into mumbled singing


just a typical saturday morning


okay im gonna do this
im gonna walk all the way to the gym
and when i get there im going to open that door
and when i open that door--

"I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT IT PAINTED BLACK!!"

how many freaking kids do they have??
i cant stand all those kids
they need to shut the hell up!!
wheres there mama at??--

"MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT!"





4 comments:

  1. Lalalalia! I have that! I can't walk down a street or through a mall without carrying on multiple conversations with myself (usually not at the same time). I do a lot of fading into hummy singing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snork. I have running conversations and music in my head and the only time I let them out--well the conversations--is when I'm driving. It's all good though. Average person looking in would assume I'm on a hands free phone and not practicing what I should have said or am going to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a very common affliction with a suitably "fantastic" (literally) name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahaha..... looks like whoever came up with this word was suffering from the condition they named at the time----

    ReplyDelete