Tuesday, April 29, 2014

officially adding a-z drop out to my resume.


in honor of this blogs demise
heres a list of other famous a-z drop outs:

e.e. cummings

edgar alan poe

john steinbeck

ann patchett

robert ludlum

george r. r. martain

mitch albom

garth nix

michelle obama

kathy griffin

amy chua

steve martin

and last but not least...

the late great irreplaceable comedic legend tina fey
 though she is gone
her whispers float through the
earth like soggy cornflakes in my
cereal milk.
she will be missed.





tina fey is not dead. she is immortal.  the proceeding blog was full of complete and utter bullshit
thanks for reading anyway! cheers to you if you actually finished a-z like a champ!

3 comments:

  1. Well there are a lot of A to Z dropouts who WILL be famous authors someday. I'm sure of it! I made it to Z, but only because I pre-wrote them all...plus writing my blog gives me a great excuse to procrastinate writing blogs for my clients... If someone tells you to write a blog about heat pumps, you'd be amazed how appealing a blog about the letter Y is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!
    "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you're going to bow out, make sure you bow out with style, that way you make one helluva exit!

    And this, my dear, was one helluva exit!

    Love ya, chica!

    ReplyDelete