Friday, May 3, 2013

May the 4th be with you!

yeah so  a-z....i totally just did that....
some letters were easier than others
i apologize for the resulting dribble
ended up with a lot more fears than sorrows
some posts were more wimpy than others
and i wouldnt say i was happy with them all
i was kind of starting to feel a bit redundant 
but i made it through.
glad i did it.
forced me to write and stuff
 woot!
i dont know if i could keep up the daily posts
but i would like to get myself on a regular blogging schedule
so something to think about....hmmmm

in other news:

IN CASE  YOU'RE LIVING UNDER A ROCK TOMORROWS FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!!



2 comments:

  1. Yes, ma'am... you totally just did A-Z! I'm so glad you stuck it out, and I enjoyed all the "interesting" words you put out there :-)

    Did you get any good free comics??

    Soooo, time to think about the next writing challenge??? *hint hint*

    You've got followers now, you have to keep us entertained :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annnnd, I was totally signed into the wrong blogger account when I posted the above comment :-(

      Sorry about that.... *sigh*

      Delete