Thursday, January 31, 2013

flexing brain muscles

still havent really pieced together what direction this blog is headed in but one of my new years resolutions was to write something worth reading so im gonna go down a few roads and see where they lead me.
loose road map going to attempt to a-z blog in april and in the meantime im going to use a few writing prompts/exercises from the write brain workbook  by bonnie neubauer to keep the posts shorter and avoid copyright infringement im not going to post the exercises  themselves just their results. if you want the exercises go buy the book. the real book.with pages and stuff. like from a book store.


next post: round 1

1 comment:

  1. Yay for inspiring books!!! I may have to get a copy myself, I only flipped through it once or twice....

    ReplyDelete